Hello guys! I have been excited to review this palette for you for ages and so here it is! Especially with palettes I like to give myself a lot of time to play with them and really figure out my thoughts. Here is what I think about this palette!
- Cruelty free!
- Nine shades, 3 mattes, 6 shimmers.
- Price: &$10.99 at marshalls!
There are a few things that I like and don’t like about this palette, here are my thoughts:
The shades Double scoop, bunny fu fu and chocolate donut are some of the best mattes in my collection. I love how they feel, their smooth and pigmented and blend nicely. They don’t show up too well in swatches, they perform a lot better on my eyes. Shooting star is a beautiful face highlight, pigmented and smooth, Clover was gorgeous and pigmented but a bit chunky and Storm cloud is my favorite in the palette. It looks scary and bright blue in the pan but on your eyes it is this gorgeous duochrome smokey blue brown shimmer and I absolutely frickin love it.
Now for the bad, Unicorn is pretty but has less pigment, the pink I heart Too Faced shade has chunky glitter in it, is not as pigmented and is more firmly pressed and rougher. Meow is a little bit crunchy to the touch but it does have good pigment and will blend well.
- I love the mattes
- the shadows are smooth and buttery to the touch except for IheartTF and Meow
- Although this doesn’t look like a palette that would function on its own it will
- Unicorn and Shooting star make lovely face highlights
- Storm cloud and clover are the most stunning shimmer shadows and feel so smooth
- No powder kick up at all!
- Cruelty free!
- The pink shade has chunky glitter and is an all around dud for me
- Meow is a little crunchy but you can work with it
- Clover is chunky to the touch but blends out beautifully
- Frosted donut has a little bit of fallout
I actually really enjoy this palette! I don’t ever reach for hot pink or dark plum shades which happen to be the two duds in here so I am enjoying all the other shades. If you were looking to get this palette just for the hot pink, don’t buy it, that shadow doesn’t perform well.