Now that the school year is among some of us, I thought I would do a post for those of you going into high school!
That’s a scary word, but don’t worry! Although it isn’t like high school musical, it isn’t like mean girls either.
Here’s a little guide to help you through high school!
- Study study study! Don’t go into your freshman year with that mentality of “colleges don’t look till junior year”! You gotta work hard.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help, it can save your life!
- Organize EVERYTHING! I find keeping a planner with me in every class really helps, so I know what’s going on during which days. And what’s due on what dates.
- I would highly suggest packing your own lunch, HEALTHY
- Makes appointments with your school councilors. They can help you so so so so much
- Sleep early.
- Be active in your school.
- Plan your homework, I usually do the most important homework first
- Save everything for the last minute
- Stress too much
- Stay up too late
- Anything dangerous
- Get too terribly distracted
High school is only scary if you make it. I feel high school as taught me how to really manage my time.
You must be logged in to post a comment.