Hello my lovelies!!! Unfortunately July has come to an end…but you know what that means!! Ipsy bag time!
I really liked this months bag because it had a mix of makeup and then like skinish care stuff. Now I say ish because most people don’t classify lip balm and skin care!
- The Balm Nude Eyeshadow
- Now a few months back I got this brand’s highlighter and I loved it! It was very pigmented and just the perfect shade of highlight for me so I was super excited to get this.
- I absolutely love this shade, it blends really well and can go with about any warm colors.
- Steve Laurant Blush
- To begin with I love love love the rose gold packaging. I think it’s really aesthetically pleasing. I was a little bummed to get blush because I don’t really use blush. I still don’t really use blush, so if Hailey wants this she can have it! It wasn’t a bad blush, very natural pigment, it’s just I’m not a huge fan.
- H2O+ Oasis Ultra Hydrating hand cream
- I also really like how aesthetically pleasing this tube is! Plus I really like it because of the term h2O because it makes me think of my FAVORITE childhood show called h2O just add water! (Like if you’ve ever watched that!) the consistency is a little watery, but not so much that it takes away from the hydrating. I wouldn’t say it ULTRA hydrating because I have to re-apply so much, but when I use it on my face it really does keep my face hydrated.
- Mellow pink lipstick
- I heard that this morning as a fairly new brand coming out, so I was super excited to get my hands on their lipstick. I love how the tube is rounded kinda like a MAC lipstick. As I said in my NYX lipstick review, i have recently been getting into brighter shades lately,
- so I was even more excited to find out that it was a bright pink shade! I absolutely love it. It has a semi long last, I have to re-apply about every 6 hours, but other than that I have nothing negative to say!
- Bkr Paris water lip balm
- When I opened this up, I was blown away from the way the packaging looked. I really liked how they packaged it. The lip balm itself looked super aesthetically appealing too soooo!!!
- What I really like about this is not only does it hydrate my lips perfectly, but it gives that super watery look that’s so in right now. So I love it!
- That’s it for today’s blog, comment down below what you got in your Ipsy bag, or if you have any of these in your beauty drawer!