Hello guys! I am extremely excited for this post because I have found an amazing concealer that was $3.99 at Marshalls. This is a cruelty free dupe for my Rimmel Match Perfection, so I’m glad to have found a replacement.
This product is from DirtyWorks and it is a color corrector and concealer for undereye circles!
- Price: Super cheap at marshalls, full price was $15
- 4.5g of product in each pan
- cruelty free!
- one concealer and one peach toned color corrector
- Instantly camouflage those dark circles and imperfections with this lightweight concealer.
- Contains soothing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to help moisture and provide antioxidant protection.
These concealers are in little pots and have a super creamy consistency. I can blend this easily with my finger or a brush. The coverage is pretty sheer to medium and you can build it up a little but it isn’t full by any means. The peach toned corrector is easily hidden under the concealer side and does work to cancel out any darkness under my eyes.
The best thing is that this will moisturize your undereye area and it won’t crease. It is quite lightweight leaving a natural finish which I love. I would say it lives up to its promises quite well!
- cruelty free!
- 9g product
- sleek and functional packaging
- lightweight texture
- Super blendable
- Does not settle into fine lines or crease
- makes your undereye look hydrated
- Only one shade!!
- will provide a really natural look with sheer to medium coverage (I love this but some of you might like something more heavy duty)
Those are my thoughts on this concealer! I actually have used a few products from this brand and I have liked all of them so I will keep an eye out for more of their makeup! Have any of you tried Dirtyworks makeup? Let me know down below in the comments!