Hello everyone! I did a post like this a wayyy long time ago and I think it is most definitely time for an update. I have almost completely switched everything I use so let’s get into it!
1. Bareminerals Eye Makeup Remover
2. Neutrogena cleansing oil
3. Neutrogena Purifying Cream Cleanser or Organic Surge Perfecting Face Polish
Then I will do a second cleanse with Neutrogena’s cream cleanser or exfoliate. I switch off between these every night. I seriously recommend this exfoliator by the way! It gives your skin a glow and leaves it feeling so so soft.
4. MyChelle Ultra Hylauronic Hydrating Serum
5. Adore Facial Hydrating Cream
This is a really light cream that gives you a lot of moisture. Its perfect for this in-between winter and spring because it still is light but will help clear out any dryness when the weather is chilly.
6. Sanitas Essential Eye Essence
- Touch and Glow Radiance cream
- Dr. Hauschka Hydrating Mask
I hope you guys enjoyed my skincare routine! If you did then please leave a like and a comment telling me what you guys do to care for your skin! I will see you all very soon, have a great day!