with the Halloween season now in motion, I thought I would bring out my inner white girl and show you guys how to make a pumpkin spice… LATTE! just kidding!
I’m going to show you how to make a pumpkin spice sugar scrub. And can I just say, IT SMELLS AMAZING!
What you will need:
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- A dash of vanilla extract
- A jar
- A bowl
- Add the sugars and the spice into a bowl
- Add in coconut oil
- Add in the dash of vanilla
- Mix until they are all mixed together
- Place in a jar and use whenever!
I hope this scrub proves to be fun to use
Let me know down in the comments if you enjoyed it!