I love Tarte mascaras, my holy grail one is their Lights Camera Lashes, so of course when picked this one up I was super excited. I’d been hearing so much about this on YouTube and on WordPress so I was eager to try it out. Let’s get into the review!
Ulta is one of my favorite stores. I love all it has to offer.
Legit Ulta owns half my wallet. I have an Ulta obession and I’m not afraid to admit it! Continue reading
Okay girls, I know I’m not the only one who its SUPER annoyed when you put on lip stick and it comes off on drinks or food. Like you spent so long getting yourself all put together, and your lipstick comes off within seconds.
ANNOYING! Continue reading
Winged eyeliner is one of the hardest things to master in makeup, it’s even harder if you have droopy, down turned or hooded eyes. I’m here to help with this, because through years of wearing makeup and some serious trial and error, I will explain the easiest method that I have found. It’s a combo of three sort of ‘methods’ I’ve found online for winged liner on hooded and downturned eyes.
Uploading…Dutch braids have been SUPER trendtrendy this year. Thanks to Kim K. And these braids have also become one of my favorite braids to do, because they can go with any outfit! Lazy look to formal occasion, a dutch braid will go with it!
Here’s how you do it!!:
- Part your hair down the middle, i use a comb with those little sticks, but you can use whatever works best for you.
- Once your hair is parted in the middle, tie off whatever side you are not working on. I find tying off the section I’m not working with helps so that no other hair is added.
- With the section you have not tied off, grab a small section by your forehead and split it into three parts, like how you would begin a normal braid
- Bring the bottom strand under to the upper strand
- Add in a small chunk of hair by your top strand (the strand by your roots) then bring it under
- Add in a small section to your bottom strand and weave it under to the upper strand
- Continue these steps for your whole head
Tip: if you hage fly aways after or before braiding your hair use a little bit of hair spray to tame it.
This hair style is perfect for school has well!
Let me know down in the comment if this hair tutorial has helped you!
Recently I went on a little shopping spree to Ulta. And came upon this coutour stick.
Now this is not a store you would usually think of for makeup, it’s mainly a bargain shop for clothing, shoes, purses and other accessories. Naturally (I must have some sort of internal compass) I steered myself toward the makeup aisle, looking for any sort of product that looked interesting. There were a few well known brands such as Kat Von D, and Stila but a ton that I didn’t know at all! It was very exciting finding a whole bunch of cosmetics from a couple of companies I hadn’t heard of, and discovering they were actually great products.