Over the last couple of years fishtail braids have become more popular. Yet some people still don’t know how. If you are one of those people, I am here to help with that.
Now I no longer have long enough hair to do this hair style so I am going to use my American girl doll.
1.Section off your hair into two even sections
2. Pull a medium size stand of hair from your right side, over to the left
3. Then pull a medium size strand of hair from your left side and pull it over to the right. There should be a “X” shape going on
4. Pull another medium size strand of hair from your right side, and pull it over to your left side.
5. Continue step 4 for your left side. Once more there should he another “X ” shape going on.
6. Continue steps 4 and 5 for the rest of your hair. Remember they should always be cris crossing.
Let me know down in the comments if this helped you, or if you have any questions!